_* General responsibilities:
To improve overall services and performance of Contact Center Regular to transcosmos’ Client customers, it is critical for Outbound Manager to institute an experienced outsourcing service to help provide energy services Inbound Contact Center Regular comprising the agent, team leader and supervisor. The services provided to customers shall be in accordance with the Service Standards from transcosmos’ Client. The role requires candidates to be able to fulfill and commit to below Responsibilities tied with Requirements.
_* Specific responsibilities:
• Managing an Inbound team comprises of Supervisor, Training Leader, QA and CS agents in all aspects of a call center context.
• Supervising a dynamic team to support transcosmos’ Client managed services to team members through rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
• Planning and executing strategically Operation through forecasting, rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
• Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports service Contact Center transcosmos’ Client and its analysis.
• Reporting to General Manager/CC Director for any abnormalities in operation
• Responsible for monitoring CS agents in terms of quality and quantity to meet operational requirements from Clients
• Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service oriented mindset
• Following and making sure all team members are actively involved activities Service Improvement and Motivation Program
• Strong determination of KPI achievement
• Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement
• Deep understanding of Call Center Metrics
• Emotional Intelligence
_ * Competencies Required:
- Critical thinking
- High decision making
- Financial planning and Budget management.
- Presentation skill
- Relationship management for internal and external.
- Expertise in Telesales, FMCG, Nutrition.
_ * Experience:
• At least 3 year-experience in leading a telesales team nutrition and FMCG in Call Center environment.
• 2 years experienced with Supervisor position or above.
• Experience in managing to performance targets desired
• Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives
_* Salary range:
_* Working place:
Pico Plaza, Tan Binh district.
_ * Management skill/ type:
. Strong personality and leadership
. Preferred : Democratic Management type.
_ * Language:
Proficient in English
Tel: 098 777 2423